At the heart of research and education networking
We develop, deliver and promote advanced networks and associated e-infrastructure services. We support open innovation, collaboration and knowledge-sharing amongst our members, partners and the wider research and education networking community.
GÉANT Association Strategy
The GÉANT Association is the collaboration of European National Research and Education Networks (NRENs).Together, we deliver an information ecosystem of infrastructures and services to advance research, education, and innovation on a global scale.
GÉANT Community News
- SIG-CISS meeting alongside NORDUnet Conference in Reykjavik: 16 September 2022The Special Interest Group on Cloud Interoperable Software Stacks (SIG-CISS)… Read more »
- EOSC Future announces RDA Open Call for Domain Ambassadors #2As part of the EOSC Future project, the Research Data Alliance (RDA)… Read more »
GÉANT in Focus
- OCRE Success Story: Leiden University – Pushing the frontiers in housing market researchA new success story showcasing the adoption and… Read more »
- A new supercomputer that predicts weather patterns and anomaliesCan you imagine a supercomputer powerful enough to… Read more »
- OCRE Success Story: Decentralized Machine Learning Control of Drone SwarmsThanks to commercial cloud resources procured via OCRE… Read more »
- New learning unit in the Network Automation e-Academy: “CI/CD: Jenkins”The Network Automation eAcademy has a new learning… Read more »
- Take the Free Hand-On Course on AI for Climate Science by UN and NVIDIATo foster climate action for a healthy global… Read more »