At the heart of research and education networking
We develop, deliver and promote advanced networks and associated e-infrastructure services. We support open innovation, collaboration and knowledge-sharing amongst our members, partners and the wider research and education networking community.
GÉANT Association Strategy
The GÉANT Association is the collaboration of European National Research and Education Networks (NRENs).Together, we deliver an information ecosystem of infrastructures and services to advance research, education, and innovation on a global scale.
GÉANT Community News
- OCRE Launches Earth Observation Catalogue for ResearchOCRE has launched the OCRE Earth Observation (EO) Catalogue which… Read more »
- The GÉANT Community Programme: The Multiplier EffectThis post is part of a series aiming to explain… Read more »
- EaPConnect CyberSecurity Workshop II – 9-10 February 2022An Online CyberSecurity Workshop, organized by the EaPConnect project in… Read more »
- EOSC Future RDA open call #5 – RDA communities of practiceIn the context of the EOSC Future project, the Research… Read more »
GÉANT in Focus
- New series of case studies showcases NRENs’ activities in support of Open ScienceOpen science is a growing priority worldwide. Big… Read more »
- The risks and rewards of real-time data – Science|BusinessFull article originally published on Science|Business Unlike many… Read more »
- GÉANT Learning and Development: developing the community’s specialist skillsLearning is a great way to accelerate performance,… Read more »
- GN4-3N Project reaches an amazing milestone – Driving the next generation of research and education networkingOr, to be precise, an amazing kilometrestone! In… Read more »