At the heart of research and education networking
We develop, deliver and promote advanced networks and associated e-infrastructure services. We support open innovation, collaboration and knowledge-sharing amongst our members, partners and the wider research and education networking community.
GÉANT Association Strategy
The GÉANT Association is the collaboration of European National Research and Education Networks (NRENs).Together, we deliver an information ecosystem of infrastructures and services to advance research, education, and innovation on a global scale.
GÉANT Community News
- TF-EDU Annual Community Meeting at TNC22: June 13, 2022The Task Force for Educational activities and services will hold… Read more »
- Infoshare: IPR Policy Final Conclusions – 10 May 202210 May 2022, 13:00-14:30 CEST The Intellectual Property Policy for… Read more »
- Trust & Identity Incubator Mentorship programme – Deadline for applications extended to 23rd MayTIM (Trust and Identity Incubator Mentorship) Programme is an initiative… Read more »
- Ocean observations, marine data and services for the European Green Deal – 19 May 2022What’s the value of a coordinated, sustained, and fit-for-purpose ocean… Read more »
GÉANT in Focus
- OCRE Success Story: Mapping the global 3-dimensional distribution of ozone in the Earth’s atmosphereDue to its complexity, ozone profile retrieval is… Read more »
- PRESS: An environment of abundance – Capacity MediaThe origin story of today’s infrastructure lies in… Read more »
- eduGAIN Technical Webinars: ECCS (eduGAIN Connectivity Check Service) – 24 May 2022The second webinar of the eduGAIN Technical Webinars… Read more »
- Access to Student Mobility services via MyAcademicID hits 100,000 usersToday marks an important milestone for the European… Read more »