At the heart of research and education networking
We develop, deliver and promote advanced networks and associated e-infrastructure services. We support open innovation, collaboration and knowledge-sharing amongst our members, partners and the wider research and education networking community.
GÉANT Association Strategy
The GÉANT Association is the collaboration of European National Research and Education Networks (NRENs).Together, we deliver an information ecosystem of infrastructures and services to advance research, education, and innovation on a global scale.
GÉANT Community News
- City of Edmonton launches city-wide access to eduroamOriginal Article by Meagan Hampel / June 28, 2022 The City of Edmonton has… Read more »
- FAIRCORE4EOSC will advance the EOSC-Core for a FAIR EOSCThe European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) is an ecosystem of… Read more »
- Network Performing Arts Production Workshop 2022 (NPAPW22): Registrations openRegistrations are open for NPAPW22, the Network Performing Arts Production… Read more »
- GÉANT blocks all peering with KIAE in support of the EU 6th package of sanctionsIn light of Russia’s ongoing military aggression against Ukraine and… Read more »
GÉANT in Focus
- OCRE Success Story: Decentralized Machine Learning Control of Drone SwarmsThanks to commercial cloud resources procured via OCRE… Read more »
- New learning unit in the Network Automation e-Academy: “CI/CD: Jenkins”The Network Automation eAcademy has a new learning… Read more »
- Take the Free Hand-On Course on AI for Climate Science by UN and NVIDIATo foster climate action for a healthy global… Read more »
- Sponsor Article: Juniper Networks PTX10001 as a Peering / Edge RouterJuniper Networks PTX Series routers were originally introduced… Read more »